Friday 16 October 2020

My awesome holiday

Hello amazing people! this week room 15 had wrote n about there 2 week holidays. So im going to share my holiday story with you guys hope you enjoy  

What I did during the holidays.

In the beginning of my holidays I went up north with my mum. I was really excited to see my grandparents and my brothers, I think the thought of my hair blowing with fresh air at the beach and feeling the nice cold water on my feet made me excited but most of all my nanna's big hug.


Once we got up there I knew this is where my holiday begins. Two days after we got up there my mum went back to Auckland and I stayed up there with my grandparents.


On a Thursday in the first week me and my little cousin Cj went out with my sister-in law to her batch at the beach. We went out to Ohrere beach and played in the soft dry sand and nice ice feeling water that had a little bit of a current.


One thing that bothered me as much as missing out on ice cream was babysitting my cousin. At the end of it i had so much fun especially catching up on my cousins. I cant wait for my next holidays. By Jayda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.