Friday 16 October 2020

safety helmet

Hello everyone! today my class learned about helmets and how to use a helmet. I have actually learned more about helmets then i would of known. Im going to share some of my advice i learned about helmets and safety reason. 

Wearing a helmet is for safety reason and protects your head from getting hurt. I'm going to tell you some safety things to do before riding your bike,scooter,skateboard and more.


1. Make sure its the right fit for you.


2. Titan it or loosen it. 


3. Make sure you can fit two fingers under your chin.


4. Have a Y shape around your ears.


5.if its loose you can tighten it with the dial on the back of the helmet or if its too tight you can loosen it. 


6. Check with you teacher to see if it's good to go. 

 

Enjoy it (:


 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayda!

    Wow! That is great you guys have been learning about helmet safety. You have listed good and importing things about helmet safety. I will use these hacks for when I go bike riding or skateboarding or anything like that. Keep up the amazing work.

    From Finau:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.